Discover the captivating essence of Japanese “Dai-ginjo Sake” inspired white wine, a masterpiece of refined artistry and exquisite taste.
Savor the brilliance of grapefruit, lime, pear, and a hint of lychee in the captivating aroma. Experience the refreshing flavor that leaps from the glass and lingers, while vibrant yet delicate acidity finds harmony with a supple mouthfeel. Embrace the lively and smooth character of this exquisite wine.
- White fish sashimi cured with Konbu
- Mixed greens and creamy herb dressing
- 97% Sauvignon Blanc & 3% Gewurztraminer
- Russian River Valley AVA (Sebastopol)
- Single Vineyard: Bevill Family Vineyard
- Clone 1
- 60% Fermented in Stainless Steel and 40% Fermented in Neutral Oak
- Aged for 10 months on the lees